The Hollisters - Keith, Mary, and Kirby

The Hollisters - Keith, Mary, and Kirby

Saturday, February 12, 2011

WHOA baby!

37 weeks has come.  Our baby is technically full-term and could live outside the womb on its own.  BIG NEWS.  However, at the last visit, we didn't have any more progress, which I must admit, was a little disappointing but probably to be expected.  Everyone does continue to be healthy.  Baby's heartbeat was 145.  He/She's still trying to keep himself/herself a secret!

Keith and I continue to get ourselves and the house ready for our new little one AND for our visitors - Mimi and Deda and Grandma and Grandpa, we can't wait for you to see the wee one!!!!
WHOA!!!!  And 3 weeks to go????!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Beautiful Pregnant Lady!
    Oh, my goodness...I can hardly believe it! Three more weeks and we will be able to marvel over 10 little toes and fingers and a cute little nose!

    Put your feet up and enjoy being waited on as often as possible!
    I love you-both of you,
    Mom-Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Can't believe it's only 3 more weeks! Love ya and thinking about you! KJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that beautiful belly!!! Precious cargo inside. Can not wait to meet this little one!
    Mimi is right - enjoy these last couple of weeks. Let that adorable husband of yours wait on you. I love you Sweet DIL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What else do you need to get ready?! It's time to RELAX!!! and make Keith wait on you! did the baby drop? He (yes, I said he) looks lower. oh Mary - I am SO SO SO EXCITED!!!

    ReplyDelete