The Hollisters - Keith, Mary, and Kirby

The Hollisters - Keith, Mary, and Kirby

Saturday, June 6, 2015

"All about mom by me"

Without prompting, I asked Kirby questions about me.  It was hard not to try and talk through some of these answers with him because some are WAAAYYY off base.  But he does at least know what I'm good and not so good at (#s 11 and 12).  Haha.
 
Child's Name: Kirby
 
Age: 4
1. What is something I always say to you? "Don't do that"
2. What makes me happy? "When you laugh"
3. What makes me sad? "When Quillen runs away"
4. How do I make you laugh? "When you be silly"
5. What was I like as a child? "Um...playing trains." 
6. How old am I? "45 (35 in Kirby speak)"
7. How tall am I? "This tall." (with one arm high above his head and other arm down below his knees).
8. What is my favorite thing to do? "Watch Bearenstein Bears"
9. What do I do when you're not here? "Work"
10. If I become famous what will it be for? "When you go to Church"
11. What am I really good at? "Swimming"
12. What am I not very good at? "Finding the remote"
13. What do I do for a job? "Keeping us safe"
14. What is my favorite food? "Chicken"
15. What makes you proud of me? "Playing Hungry Hungry Hippos"
16. If I were a character, what character would I be? "A mommy one"
17. What do you and I do together? "Play!"
18. How are you and I the same? "When we get same shorts on"
19. How are you & Mama different? "When we put different shorts on"  (I have no idea on these two!!)
20. How do you know I love you? "I don't know"
21. What do I like best about Daddy? "ummmm...Eat"
22. Where is my favorite place to go? "Old McDonalds" (that is as wrong as wrong can be right there!!)
23. How old was I when she had you? "45" (again...35 in Kirby speak)

No comments:

Post a Comment