Now we are entering such a fun stage, and this "yittle yady" has totally stolen our hearts. Susanna Rose is so much more responsive and even a little bit interactive. She loves her big brother and smiles so big at everything he does. Even when I'm about to get into him for being "too rough" with her, she looks right into his mischievous eyes and lets out a big laugh, which I must say is a rare thing to hear. She is what we call a silent laugher. She just shrugs her little shoulders and gives a biiiig grin. Very rarely do we get a big belly laugh from her. Her vomiting is not an issue these days, and it is apparent from her big rolly thighs!! She sleeps most nights about ten hours. Occasionally she wakes just to remind me that she is there. I'll go to check on her, and she is either fussing because she is stuck in the corner of her crib, or she is stuck 3/4 of the way to her back or belly, she is on her back which she does not like to be, or she'll just look up at me and smile. Stinker just wanted to see my face. She loves to be outside. She loves to be held - much more than her brother ever did. She does pretty good at child watch. I have started back to work, and she has done ok thus far. She loves her baths, but brrrrrrr he does not like I get out of a warm bath!!! She likes to read books. She loves her paci. She is rolling over and is very close to sitting up. She still has two little teeth waiting to pop through.
She is such a sweet baby and has completely stolen my heart. It has taken me a while I come to grips with having a daughter and now that I have I can't imagine it any other way. Love you, Susanna Rose!!!!

MSTH:
ReplyDeleteWe all love Susanna Rose for all the reasons that you cited.
Dad/Deda